FROM STUFFING A CONTAINER OR STRIPPING ONE FOR TRANSLOAD…DGM CAN ACCOMMODATE YOUR NEEDS
Did you know that shippers who incorrectly pack their containers are liable for damages caused to other containers and the vessel itself and that cargo insurance doesn’t cover these losses? DGM carries the most comprehensive liability insurance in the industry and you can rest assured that your cargo will arrive to its destination safe and secure.
There is so much that goes into preparing your container for shipment and this requires careful planning. For example, the type of lumber used for international shipping has to be ISPM-15 certified. DGM is certified as being ISPM-15 compliant. Other key factors that need to be considered before packing a container are:
- Weight Distribution
- Space Utilization
- Climate Variation
- Cargo Compatibility
Improper loading of cargo can lead to damage of your goods. Our containerization method will do away with claims caused by cargo shift and eliminate rejections at the port, hence preventing the costs associated with double handling. Call us today for your personalized quote!
- VGM Certificate
- Live Loads
- Professional, reliable, and expert handling of cargo
- Forklifts ranging in capacity from 5,000 to 60,000 pounds for heavy lift and machinery moves
- Handling, storage, preparation, and consolidation
- Custom design, methods, and processes
- DGM carries the most comprehensive liability insurance policies which allow DGM to be shown as the shipper on behalf of the actual shipper on the shipper’s declaration for dangerous goods
HOUSTON EXPORT CRATING
Regardless of the size or commodity, DGM will create a custom solution for your crating needs. DGM retains skilled in-house crating personnel to insure that export cargo is properly packed and secured for domestic or international transport. DGM is a fully diversified export crating/ packing company specializing in dangerous goods, projects, and general cargo. Our customers depend on us for crating, proper shipping documentation, expert packaging, warehousing, training and consulting services. In addition to the many services, DGM offers On-Site crating and packing and can mobilize to any location and utilizes C2C to manage their freight and warehousing for their customers giving them visibility and access to reports 24/7. DGM is about helping their customers achieve their export packing, crating and project goals.
You can have ease of mind knowing DGM carries the most comprehensive liability insurance policies and that your freight is safe.
We also offer crating services out of our Atlanta, Dallas, and Miami locations.
SERVICES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Export Crating
- Hood Boxing
- International & Domestic Packing
- Electronics Packing
- Banding & Recouping
- Ocean Container Loading and Stripping (Standard Containers, Open Top, Flat Racks, Out of Gauge, Break Bulk, Automobiles, Drums)
- Protective Coating
- Corrugated Boxing
- Lagging (Wooden Reels)
- Pipe Bundling
- Shrink-wrap packing
- Vacuum packing
- Consolidation of freight for shipment
- HT certified
- Project Specific Engineered Packing Designs
- Customized packing services available
- Custom Stencils up to 18”
- Material Receipts, Packing List, On Hand Reports
- 24 Hour Service
- Itemized Tagging