Container Loading & UnloadingFrom Stuffing a Container to Stripping One for Transload... DGM Can Accommodate Your Needs
Did you know that shippers who incorrectly pack their containers are liable for damages caused to other containers and the vessel itself and that cargo insurance doesn’t cover these losses?
There is so much that goes into preparing your container for shipment and this requires careful planning. For example, the type of lumber used for international shipping must be ISPM-15 certified. DGM is certified as being ISPM-15 compliant.
Other key factors that need to be considered before packing a container are:
- Weight Distribution
- Space Utilization
- Climate Variation
- Cargo Compatibility
Improper loading of cargo can lead to damage of your goods. Our containerization method will do away with claims caused by cargo shift and eliminate rejections at the port, hence preventing the costs associated with double handling.
Services Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Standard 10’, 20’ and 40’ containers
- Flat Racks
- High Cube
- Open Top
- Blocking and Bracing
- Wood lining
- Dunnage bags
- SOLAS VGM compliance – completing the VGM (Verified Gross Mass) Certificate
- Live Loads
- Professional, reliable, and expert handling of cargo
- Forklifts ranging in capacity from 5,000 to 60,000 pounds for heavy lift and machinery moves
- Container loading plan preparation
- Custom design, methods, and processes
Get a Quote
Trust the experts to pack your goods for safe and secure transport in accordance with compliance regulations.
Houston, TX 77032
Phone: (281) 821-0500
Fax: (281) 821-9801